Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Surcharge (auto-tip) Yay? Nay?

On 2/7/2013 8:54 AM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> They are indeed!

>> Do you ever sleep? LOL I find you posting at hours even *I* consider to
>> be very early. It must be very late there.

> Not really. I tend to finish in the evening around 9/10ish and look in
> around errr 10am ish Then I post on and off during the day and evening,
> depending what I have on. I have been ill recently so spent more time
> sitting on
> here. Oddly enough I thought the same about you, but figured we must post
> around the same time.

I'm sorry to hear you've been ill. Yes, we seem to be on the same sort
of schedule. I usually go to bed between 11PM and midnight... depends
on what I've been doing that day. I wake up early to feed Persia.
(Sometimes she lets me sleep past 8AM!) Once I'm awake I have a hard
time getting back to sleep so I do little chores around the house. I
check the ng while doing a load of laundry, etc. Yesterday I was
expecting a repairman for the refrigerator so sleeping in wasn't an
option. Feel better soon!

Jill