Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Surcharge (auto-tip) Yay? Nay?

On Sun, 03 Feb 2013 11:07:56 -0800, sf > wrote:

>On Sun, 03 Feb 2013 13:39:42 -0500, Jim Elbrecht >
>wrote:
>
>> Earlier this week I learned that Geraldo
>> Rivera was republican, too. [and thinking about a senate run]

>You couldn't figure out he was a Republican with him being on contract
>with Fox and being paid to spout their line of BS?

I always thought they just picked the most obnoxious, over the top,
bleeding heart, idiot to be their 'token liberal'. He reinforces
every stereotype Fox sells about liberals.

It is so sad that the guy who is most responsible for turning the
mental health profession on its ear in the 70's- has just turned into
such a buffoon.

Jim