Peter Aitken

Default Neat way to cook Alaska King Crab Legs (Thanks Alton Brown)

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
. ..
> StocksRus® wrote:
> > "jmcquown" > wrote in
> > :

> >> Everyone seems to have missed the fact that after they are wrapped in
> >> paper towels they are wrapped in plastic wrap. I just adore food
> >> cooked in plastic wrap.
> >>
> >> Jill

> > You're kidding right?

> Of course!

MW-safe plastic wrap is designed to not give off any odors or chemicals in
the MW. I still would not use it in direct contact with the food, but if
just used to seal, as in this example, it works fine and is undetectable.
Anyone who claims that they can detect this kind of use of plastic wrap is
deluding themselves.

--
Peter Aitken