Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default Chili?

On 02/02/2013 08:19 AM, bigwheel wrote:
> Did not realize the V 8 would be a deal killer for ya. Will take one
>>more crack at trying to help you. If this one dont suit..go ahead with
>>your plans for yup chili..lol.

Hi Bigwheel,

Thank you for the tips.

Don't pay too close attention to me carrying on about V8.
I am just being stupid/corny. (You should hear me carry
on about Kale and Tofu. Now there is some ... Okay, I
will restrain myself.)

The only think about V8 I would not like is that it is not
organic. I'd be afraid of the chemicals. Hmm. V8 is even
low carb. Must not have that many carrots it it.

Tried some green veg drink from Trader Joe's. Almost
puked.

Your chili recipes are too complicated for me. Remember that
I stink as a cook. But, I loved poring over them looking
for the spices used. So, even though they were over my
head, I was able to use them anyway. Thank you!

Hey, I burn butter and egg plant.

-T