Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default Chili?

On 01/31/2013 02:21 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> >This is where my joking remark about being an extra in
>> >a Zombie movie comes from. Save the makeup artist
>> >a lot of time.

> I don't really get that. Don't watch Zombie movies.

Hi Julie,

Gallows humor. I am just being silly. It stinks
having to explaining your jokes. But you get use to
it after a while.

I will eat like a cave man, rather than risk loosing
body parts, a heart attack, and going blind. Besides,
I am having too much fun at it.

You are kind of between a rock and a hard place
with your stomach problems. That really sucks.
Please forgive me if I am being "insensitive"
talking about thinks you can't eat.

-T

Speaking of cave man, he had to chase his food,
meaning I need to exercise more. I hate exercise.
Drove a stationary bike once. Thought I'd
died and gone to hell.

But I do *love* to (fly) fish, which is truly
the best exercise ever created. Uh oh. Poor
trout. This mean no more Catch and Release!
(Perhaps. Need a good trout recipe first.)

Is chewing considered exercise? (You do really
get use to having to explain your jokes.)