CrazyMadVintor CrazyMadVintor is offline
Member

Location: Missouri
Send a message via Yahoo to CrazyMadVintor

I think it depends on who your target audience is. If you are looking at an amateur wine collecter then I would agree with Donald.

But, if you are looking to ask a vintor then you may get a much larger number. I'll explain why:

A lot of states here in the US I have researched allow for production of 100 US Gallons of Wine or Beer per year for 1 person over the age of 21 with a maximum of 200 gallons with 2 or more over 21.

Also considering that most wines recipies call for aging for at least 6 mos to a year before it's even done. Someone taking advantage of the full 200 gallons, I mean, you are looking at over 1,000 bottles of wine for the first year alone.

(200 gallons = 757,082 Milliliters / 750 mL = 1009.443 Bottles)