bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
Hi All, I love my Cabbage. ou guys have any favorite cabbage seasonings? Many thanks,
-T
Hey Todd. Bacon and onion were made for cabbage. Never bothered to break out the pressure cooker for it. Big skillet or pot with a lid works well. My favorite is a variant of this with a splash of Braggs Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar to give a little character.

Southern Fried Cabbage Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Red (purplecabbage does well when given the Germanic treatment. Very tasty.

Grandma Jeanette's Amazing German Red Cabbage Recipe - Allrecipes.com