Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Cabbage Seasoning

Todd > wrote:
: Hi All,

: I love my Cabbage. Thee tiny or one large head in my
: 6L pressure cooker. Salt. Drizzle with organic Olive
: Oil. 6 Minutes at the high ring. Feast!

: Problem. If I don't come up with some variations,
: I am going to get really tired of the stuff soon.

: I tried the purple stuff, but it is messy and tasteless.

: You guys have any favorite cabbage seasonings?

: Many thanks,
: -T

I make a fake asian cabbage recipe in the microwave that you might try.
Shred cabbage ad thinly slice some onions put in a microwave dish with a
good cover(or use plastic wrap). add some soy sauce, ginger, either fresh
grated or if lazy, or have to use it up some powdered. Gaarlic or garlic
poder and some black pepper , freshly grated and a dollop of Asian sesame
oil and microwave until kind of crisp tender, not all soggy. It is just
not precise as I invented it in a glug and dump fashion.

Wendy