Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Let's talk pickles!

Julie Bove > wrote:
: How often do you eat them? I have several jars that I bought but I rarely
: think to eat them. And while they used to be commonly put on your plate
: when you ordered a burger or sandwich in a restaurant, they rarely are here
: any more. So once I can stop writing down my food intake for the day, I'm
: going to make more of an effort to eat them. But right now eating anything
: extra is a PITA because there's no room on my paper to write the food down.

I love my dill pickles. they always serve them here with burgers and many
sandwiches(which I get without the bread). WhenI buy a jar I willhave
them either with dinner or as a snack. I did find some artificially
swetened sweet ghirkins wich I use in a fish salad recipe of my Mother's
that is a lovely dish for lunch guests. Unfortunately, these are hard to
find .

Wendy