Melba's Jammin'

Default Tricks & Tips

In article >, "jmcquown"
> wrote:
(snip)
> I remember ONE Christmas Eve when it snow-flurried a bit. Sheesh.
> What I wouldn't give for a really truly white Christmas.
>
> Jill

An airplane ticket to Buffalo, NY should take care of that, Jillsie.
:-) Bring your snuggies along.

{ Exported from MasterCook Mac }

Spiced Cocoa Mix

Recipe By: Posted to r.f.recipes 10/24/2001
Serving Size: 1
Preparation Time: 0:00
Categories: Beverages

Amount Measure Ingredient Preparation Method
2 cups complete hot chocolate mix
1 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
2 tsp nutmeg
1 vanilla bean

Combine hot chocolate mix, seasonings and vanilla bean in a
jar. Seal container tightly and let stand two weeks to blend
flavours. Remove vanilla bean and divide into containers for
gift giving.

Note: Label with serving directions: Place 1-1/2 Tbsp Spiced
Cocoa Mix in mug. Add 3/4 cup boiling water. Stir well.

‹‹‹‹‹
Notes: Makes about 2 cups of mix

Per serving (excluding unknown items): 51 Calories; 2g Fat (29% calories
from fat); 1g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 3mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates
_____
--
-Barb (www.jamlady.eboard.com updated 10-16-03; check the PickleHats tab, too.)