Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] medavis5@gmail.com is offline

Default 13 Banned Foods Still Allowed in the U.S.

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:37:29 PM UTC-5, Jeßus wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 08:22:35 +1100, John J > wrote:
>

> >On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 06:30:48 -0800, sf > wrote:

> >>http://www.shape.com/blogs/shape-you...ill-allowed-us

> >>After all these years, I still haven't figured out why people buy

> >>bleached flour when it bleaches all by itself over time.

> >The "Why the U.S. Allows It" sections explain why those poisons are

> >put in food, but not why the U.S. allows it.

> Because the FDA is owned and run by corporations.

You know, you're just an idiot. We Americans make fun of you on general principle, but we don't pretend we're experts on your country. You just keep showing how ignorant you are of the United State. I don't expect you not to be, but why can't you just shut the **** up. You just sound like an ass. Americans don't fit into any comfortable package. Just because you see something on your backwater tv station local news doesn't mean any significant portion of the population takes part in it. You should really try not acting like the white trash Americans you're making fun of. We make fun of them, too. But we understand the context and you clearly don't.