jmcquown

Default Tricks & Tips

Gar wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 03:19:37 -0600, "jmcquown"
> > wrote:
>

>> Anyone else have any good simple tips for handling things in the
>> pantry or around the kitchen?

> Sprinkle baby powder in the kitchen trash can before you put the liner
> in. The bag comes out easy and it helps with smell.

Excellent idea, thanks!

> Spray your snowblower with pam cooking spray to prevent clogging.

(snip)
> Gar

(laughing) Snow blower? I'd be happy if it would just snow down here. And
I'm not talking about the piddly 1 inch we get once a year that still
manages to shut the city down. I want to see a repeat of the 1986 snow when
we got 10 inches of snow in 2 hours. Snow, not ICE That was fun! Took
me 5-1/2 hours to make a normally 20 minute drive home. But seriously, I
loved it. Reminded me of my days up further North.

I remember ONE Christmas Eve when it snow-flurried a bit. Sheesh. What I
wouldn't give for a really truly white Christmas.

Jill