Wayne

Default yellow cake mix - substitute

"Dee Randall" <deedoveyatshenteldotnet> wrote in
:

> "Wayne" > wrote in message
>> "Dee Randall" <deedoveyatshenteldotnet> wrote in
>> :

>> > the
>> > rest

>> > Wayne, I know your weather very well. I miss it. Despite the
>> > heat, the desert is so uplifting to the spirit. Here in Virginia,
>> > (b. in Belpre, Ohio) I spend my summers in a/c and my winters with
>> > a furnace going along with the bugs and humidity. Some years there
>> > is no spring, nor fall.
>> >
>> > Thanks so much for your advice on cake flour advice. I shall save
>> > it and use it.
>> >
>> > Dee

>> Dee, if you ever get back out to AZ, please let me know. Next
>> weekend we're going tubing down the salt river, then a cruise on
>> Saguaro Lake.
>>
>> Cheers! And enjoy the cake!

> Thanks Wayne, you're a real friendly guy. Those days in the sun are
> long gone for me. You deserve the best, so have lots of fun!
>
> Dee

Thank you, Dee. I'm really sorry to hear that you won't be heading this
way again.

I spent half of my childhood and most of my adulthood (until 2000) in NE
Ohio. I _never_ liked it there. I stayed because I felt a certain
obligation to my parents who lived there (I'm an only child). After
both had passed away, I was determined to end up somewhere I really
wanted to be.

--
Wayne in Phoenix

If there's a nit to pick, some nitwit will pick it.