Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default What size should a Rissole be?

You can do them any size or shape you wish. I do about a regular donut
size and thicker than a hamburger patty, more like a semi-flattened
tennis ball. Need to cook it slower and longer than a hamburger patty
due to the thickness. I always use minced beef (hamburger) half and half
with sausage mince. That acts as the binder with no need for flour or
egg in the actual mix. I do flour on the outside though.