von Neumann von Neumann is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt View Post
Hi, I am just working on the idea of a new restaurant, which basically offers an alternative cuisine, for instance Portuguese, Belgian, Swedish...

As a customer, would this appeal to you? Also, what would you like to see from a restaurant that most do not offer already?

I would be grateful for any feedback,

Thanks, Adam
Hi there,
I'd love to go to a restaurant which offers a local cuisine from culturally "mixed" places, like Goa (Indian & Portuguese), Gibraltar (British & Spanish), Reunion (African & French), etc.
That would be a breath of fresh air IMHO.

// New Health & Fitness Community: http://mykfit.com/ //

Last edited by von Neumann : 04-01-2013 at 10:36 PM