Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default New Year's food?

Are you making anything special? I plan to open a can of black eyed peas
and to eat some at some point today but other than that, same old here. I
did make a pot of bean with bacon soup but it's just bleh. And I am annoyed
at Angela because we bought two very expensive pieces of rosemary grilled
chicken that were supposed to be her dinner for the 31st and the 1st and for
some inexplicable reason she put them in my mom's fridge and left them
there. So my mom will be eating them. Maybe. I just hope she does
actually eat them. I had told Angela to put them in the insulated bag in
the back of the van. So how she got, "Put them in grandma's fridge" out of
that is beyond me. Gah!