Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking,alt.gothic

Default DOZENS OF WORLD CLASS ATHLETIC VEGANS SUPPORT ME IN EMAIL

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - kept his fourteen year string of
futility alive with:

> On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 11:35:25 -0800, George Plimpton defeated *Goo* easily again:

>>> Rupert is bullshitting by

>> What Woopert has said, correctly, is that you can't give any coherent
>> meaning to "lives of possitive [sic] value" except to bullshit
>> tautologically. That is completely true: all you can offer as
>> explanation is that a life of possitive [sic] value is one that doesn't
>> have too much negative value in it.

> Negative value caused by what

The cruel treatment you advocate and personally inflict, *Goo*.

Your bullshit about "decent lives of possitive [sic] value" is
tautological bullshit, *Goo*. You can't give it any real meaning. It's
incoherent cracker bullshit.

>>> If not then he's mentally
>>> restricted in ways that no one in my sixth grade class was

>> There's that bullshit about your sixth grade class again; also bullshit
>> about "mentally restricted."
>>
>> You are the one suffering from a limited intellect. You are stupid. You
>> are congenitally stupid, and as if that weren't bad enough, you're willfully
>> even more stupid. You *choose* stupidity.

> Rupert is either HORRIBLY restricted which could

No. There is no "restriction" - LOL!!!! - at all, *Goo*. You are not
looking at "the situation" - LOL!!!! - with any special insight that
others don't have, *Goo*. You don't "appreciate" - LOL!!!! - anything
that others "can't." You're just bullshitting, *Goo* - nothing but
incoherent bullshit.

There is no "restriction" on anyone's thinking, *Goo*, except your own:
you're stupid, you're dishonest, and you can't see what everyone else
sees. You know you're the stupidest dunderhead around, *Goo* - you
*know* it, and we know you know it.

>> You are the one suffering from a limited intellect. You are stupid.
>> You are congenitally stupid, and as if that weren't bad enough, you're
>> willfully even more stupid. You *choose* stupidity.

> You're stupid enough to

I'm not stupid, *Goo*, and neither is Rupert. *Everyone* here is far,
far smarter and more intelligent than you. You're stupid, you're
unintelligent, and in fact you have created your own crippling mental
restrictions.

You are the restricted one, *Goo*.