Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Tutall Tutall is offline

Default Tribute to Cuchulain Libby AKA 'Hound' on Thanksgiving day, 2004

On Dec 29, 10:47*am, wrote:
> hi, sorry I'm late, just decided to look up Cuchulain. I'm grateful that he showed you all his awesome side, and you all like him. I am his daughter.. and i was wondering what other recipe's he had?

Oh! I almost got to meet you at Seaside beach. I assume you're the
same daughter?

He was my fire-daddy, my main mentor for using wood to make BBQ with.
Not many use raw wood, and he was an expert at it. There's no recipe
for fire tending, but he taught me his approach to it. He was very
very helpful when I was first starting out. Am sorry we were unable to
meet.

He was well liked and respected.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays during a season of rebirth,

Dale