Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheryl[_3_] Cheryl[_3_] is offline

Default Cure all for the Winter's coughs colds and aches and pains

On 12/28/2012 3:37 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
> I usually make a pot of this and cool it and keep it in the fridge
> when I feel the Winter's blues and sniffles coming on.
>
> Bestest stuff ever. You can add some bourbon or whatever alcohol
> to it you like for the best tasting toddy ever too.
>

> It's called Feel Good Tea for a reason.
>
> http://www.hizzoners.com/southern-co...-feel-good-tea

Unfortunately there are only two ingredients on that list that I have.
Peppercorns and crushed red pepper. Three if I count the filtered
water. I could use something like that about now. My flu turned into
bronchitis but luckily now I have medication for it. Antibiotics and a
kickass cough syrup that's actually allowing me to get a little sleep
finally. I also think I rebroke a rib I broke last year from the
coughing.