Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking,alt.gothic

Default DOZENS OF WORLD CLASS ATHLETIC VEGANS SUPPORT ME IN EMAIL

On 12/27/2012 12:04 PM, dh@. wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 20:09:30 -0800, Dutch > wrote:
>
>> Lord Infomouse wrote:

>>> Part of the problem that I see is that you have made Goober and Rupert
>>> both your enemies, where Rupert is clearly much smarter than Goober and
>>> more adept at argument. Goober likes to declare his opinion as fact and
>>> a lot of people know that he is wrong. Rupert is just afraid to commit
>>> to any term or phrase that hasn't been laid out well.

>> Everybody who bothers to figure out what a load of bullshit he's pushing
>> is his enemy.

> Rupert is bullshitting by claiming he can't comprehend the distinction
> between lives of positive and negative value imo.

What Woopert has said, correctly, is that you can't give any coherent
meaning to "lives of possitive [sic] value" except to bullshit
tautologically. That is completely true: all you can offer as
explanation is that a life of possitive [sic] value is one that doesn't
have too much negative value in it. LOL!!!

> If not then he's mentally
> restricted in ways that no one in my sixth grade class

There's that bullshit about your sixth grade class again; also bullshit
about "mentally restricted."

You are the one suffering from a limited intellect. You are stupid.
You are congenitally stupid, and as if that weren't bad enough, you're
willfully even more stupid. You *choose* stupidity.