Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan[_6_] Bryan[_6_] is offline

Default Meat Loaf

On Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:40:44 PM UTC-6, Ophelia wrote:

> OH! I know about sweet peppers and we like them, but I have always thought
>
> of chili as hot! Maybe not to those who eat 'hot' peppers but for such as
>
> us, they can still burn our mouth out

They're something you get a tolerance to. That also means that to get the same thrill, one has to increase the dose.

I noticed something funny again today. We got Chinese food at a take-out place, and the soy sauce they have on the few tables for the few people who eat-in is Kikkoman, which is Japanese. I brought the food home where I applied Japanese tamari instead (San-J lower sodium).