Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.wine,rec.crafts.winemaking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default What do you think I can price these home build wood wine racks at?

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 07:18:52 +0000 (UTC), Jeff
> wrote:

>I'm not sure yet which is the optimal size for homeowners.
>
>I looked online to see what sizes are offered - but - I haven't chosen
>the best size to make since I can make almost any size.
>
>How many bottles would you say 'most' homeowners would want to store?

The ones that want to brag will have 6 to 12 on the countertop under
poor storage condition. Real wine enthusiasts will have a couple
hundred bottles tucked away in a temperature stable environment.

Personally, I have most of my wine in boxes laying on their side on
the shelves of an old entertainment center. Ugly, but works. Would
I buy your (or any other)system? Sure after I hit the lottery.