Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.wine,rec.crafts.winemaking
mike mike is offline

Default What do you think I can price these home build wood wine racksat?

On 12/20/2012 11:18 PM, Jeff wrote:
> Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
>> You're not done with designing yet.
>> Of course, cartons are cheaper if you buy 2000
>> instead of only 500. See where I'm headed?

> That's another good point. Clearly I'd do better making the 'right'
> common size.
>
> I'm not sure yet which is the optimal size for homeowners.
>
> I looked online to see what sizes are offered - but - I haven't chosen
> the best size to make since I can make almost any size.
>
> How many bottles would you say 'most' homeowners would want to store?

You really gotta learn to use google.

Plug

wine consumption by <and a space>

into the firefox search box and you'll get a list of topics.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...55534169,d.cGE

is the first hit.

The link is a few years old, but has some interesting demographic
numbers for consumption. Jug wine is VERY popular ;-)

All this talk made me thirsty. Thought I'd have a sip from the box-o-wine.
But, according to the date code, I opened it 9 years ago.
I'm afraid to drink it. Maybe I can use it as drain cleaner.