Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.food.wine,rec.crafts.winemaking
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default What do you think I can price these home build wood wine racks at?

Taking your suggestions, I built a set of light simple yet incredibly
strong and rugged rectangular & triangular wine racks in my garage out of
hardwood and anodized aluminum that you can stand on and they won't even
bend a bit!

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010040...56042152863288

After making all the jigs for the repetitive work, I was just wondering
what these hardwood/aluminum wine racks might sell for on the open market.

I probably only need to sell a few to make back my tooling costs.

I can probably custom build them in any reasonable geometric size
from 2x2 (4 bottles) to about 12x12 (144 bottles), either rectangular or
triangular.

For a typical home, I would guess a counter top wine rack would be the 6
bottle to 12 bottle wine racks configuration. What do you think I can
sell these for if I build a web site to do that?