Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN: Mostly good wines (US, France, Spain)

On 12/14/12 1:22 PM, santiago wrote:

>> How did you get the Wind Gap wine, Santiago? Those wines are hard to
>> find even within the USA.

> Once upon a time, a young spaniard got a direct email from an alt.food.wine
> lurker who was coming to Spain and wanted some direct insight on the
> spanish wine and dining background.
>
> Very surprisingly, one thing led to the other, and the lurker and the
> spaniard became good friends, exchange emails every week, an occasional
> phone call, and a vinous parcel every Christmas.
>
> The Wind Gap was part of one of those Christmas parcels.
>
> Isn't it great this internet thing? Now I wonder if will efectively be able
> to enlarge my penis by 3 to 4 inches as suggested by one email I have just
> received.

Hah! Good luck with that. I'm too busy buying replica Rolex watches
and Canadian medicines to have any time with that. Ah... the fabled afw
lurkers, long may they lurk. I recall at one point asking your advice
about Spanish wines/dining and now feel quite abashed that I haven't
mailed you any parcels. Coming from a chemist, God only knows what you
might get!

Mark Lipton