Posted to alt.food.wine
santiago santiago is offline

Default TN: Mostly good wines (US, France, Spain)

> How did you get the Wind Gap wine, Santiago? Those wines are hard to
> find even within the USA.

Once upon a time, a young spaniard got a direct email from an alt.food.wine
lurker who was coming to Spain and wanted some direct insight on the
spanish wine and dining background.

Very surprisingly, one thing led to the other, and the lurker and the
spaniard became good friends, exchange emails every week, an occasional
phone call, and a vinous parcel every Christmas.

The Wind Gap was part of one of those Christmas parcels.

Isn't it great this internet thing? Now I wonder if will efectively be able
to enlarge my penis by 3 to 4 inches as suggested by one email I have just
received.

s.