Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Wedding registries for expensive gifts.

On Fri, 7 Dec 2012 22:05:25 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888
> wrote:

>On Dec 7, 4:49*pm, gloria p > wrote:
>

>> It's so hard to buy gifts for the younger generation because there's so
>> little they want or need. *When they want it, they go out and buy it
>> immediately or go online and expect next-day delivery.

>That was the problem I had buying presents for the older generation,
>specifically my dad. If he needed or wanted something, he would just
>go out and buy it. Things he didn't need or see an immediate use for,
>he didn't want.

Used to be easy finding a gift for each other. We now fall into that
category. Neither of us needs anything and we have every wanted
appliance, tool, toy, decoration, and whatever.

Only thing I want more of is enjoying time together. I hope it never
ends.