Donna Rose

Default pulled pork

In article >,
says...
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:31:10 GMT, sf > wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:39:02 GMT, Donna Rose
> > wrote:
> >
> >> I just did my first-ever pulled pork butt two weeks ago. And yes, I did
> >> it in the oven as I don't have a smoker. I didn't dare talk about it on
> >> alt.food.barbecue, but for oven prepared pork, it was out of this world.

> Even better with a nice smokey Bark/crust from a smoker. Smokers don't
> need to be expensive or difficult to master.
>

> >Many thanks, Donna! That's a keeper.
> >

> >Practice safe eating - always use condiments

It's not the difficulty or the money -it's the fact that I live in an
apartment and the outdoor common patio is not very convenient to my
apartment. I'd have to go down the elevator, out through the lobby,
through the garage, then through the backyard and up the back steps to
get to it. And I wouldn't want to leave something unattended there for
multiple hours. I'm not so much worried about someone swiping it, as I
would be folks worried that there was a smoker going non-stop for hours
on end.
--
Donna
A pessimist believes all women are bad. An optimist hopes they are.