Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Ping Susan

KROM > wrote:
: my bad...lol

: although I was good with everything else so it wasn?t to bad at all.

: I only indulge a few times a year and even then it?s a special item like a
: couple of cookies for Christmas or cake and ice cream on my birthday.

: its easy for me to be good again as id rather eat a good steak over a cookie
: any day.

: KROM
do you really need that cookie under the steak?

Wendy-couldn't resist:-)

: "Alice Faber" wrote in message
: ...

: In article >, "KROM" >
: wrote:

: >
: > oooh btw my one holiday indulgence was homemade corn bread with
: > jalapeno..I
: > never had it that way ever and wifes from south so had me do it.
: >
: > WOW it was good!
: >
: > I diced the jalapeno to tiny tiny bits with the food processor...so it
: > wasn?t
: > hot..just a nice warmth and a very great taste
: >

: Jalape?o corn bread is definitely one of the carb-dense foods I miss the
: most. Why'd you have to go and remind me of it?

: --
: "Isn't embarrassing to quote something you didn't read and then attack
: what it didn't say?"--WG, where else but Usenet