Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan[_6_] Bryan[_6_] is offline

Default Black Friday breakfast

On Nov 23, 6:59*pm, Janet Wilder > wrote:
> On 11/23/2012 9:10 AM, Bryan wrote:
>
> > Turkey, corn, carrots, stuffing, mashed potatoes, with butter and S&P.

> > --Bryan

> Carb-loading for a marathon?

Just figuring that I can get away with putting on a few pounds of
weight--most of which is just water and glycogen--over TG weekend. I
know how to get it back off, and it was kind of a comfort thing after
the back pain episode. My MIL & FIL took me out for a belated B-day
dinner at the Mexican joint where I overate and had 5 Negra Modelos
(happy hour price, bucket of 5 for $10). You were right, though.
That did look like heavy carb loading compared to my usual fare. By
Monday I'll be plunging into ketogenic to compensate, and well before
the next feast/cheat (Christmas), I'll be lean and mean again.

> --
> Janet Wilder

--Bryan