Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default whipped cream - how much sugar per cup of heavy cream?

On 2012-11-22, zxcvbob > wrote:

> Isn't she making whipped cream *frosting* rather than just normal
> whipped cream?

I have no clue. She said:

"How much sugar should be included per cup of heavy cream to make
whipped cream to cover a cake?"

I see "frosting" nowhere in that statement.

I also see no cream frosting (icing) in JoC. I wonder. I don't
recall the typical "grease whip" frosting we see today in store-bought
cakes when I was a kid and my JoC is an older version. Could it be
"grease-whip" is a late 20th century invention? I really don't know.

nb

--
Definition of objectivism:
"Eff you! I got mine."