Old 10-07-2004, 01:37 PM
Ben

Default Strange cooking utensils- Fry pan and aluminium boxes

"JRKRideau" wrote in message
om...
While poking around in a flea market the other day I noticed two
unusual items. One was a rectangular cast iron (frying?) pan, divided
lenthwise down the middle with raised ridge and then with one side
divided again cross-wise. Overall size would be aaboaut 4 inches X 5
inches. My best guess was that it was some type of frying pan to cook
individual servings of bacon and eggs. Has anyone seen anything like
this?

I've seen round skillets like this. They may be useful for camping and for
cooking the whole meal at once over a campfire.

Ben