Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Thanksgiving meal.

Julie Bove > wrote:

: >
: > If I understood her correctly, she said she puts it in at midnight so it's
: > ready when she gets up. I believe she must carve it up, refrigerate, and
: > reheat in the gravy she makes from the juices. That was the only thing I
: > got out of it, because like you, I wondered how that freed the oven up
: > too. I don't think the bird would still be hot when the oven is cool, but
: > dunno for sure. I will be making mine in the daytime tomorrow so will
: > report back. :-)

: My mom always cooks hers the day before and reheats in the microwave.

that might exeplain why you are not a big fan of fresh roasted turkey.
You may never have had it as a kid so got to not like turkey.

Wendy