PENMART01

Default Fourth of July Food

>Martin "braggart" Golding boasts:
>
>We made dinner for sixty five of our closest friends.

Most people are lucky if they can count their friends on the fingers of their
two hands, close freinds on the fingers of one hand and closest (best) friends
no more than they have thumbs... you are either one with extremely low
expectations for what constitutes a friend or a big fat liar... and I already
know from past experience that you are unequivocally a big fat liar. Sixty
five closest friends indeed... r u nuts, that's well beyond exaggeration... you
lying SHALLOW douche bag.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon