Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Bostwick Janet Bostwick is offline

Default brussel sprouts

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 17:04:02 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Nov 12, 7:00*pm, "Richard K." > wrote:
>>
>> on a whim, got some frozen brussel sprouts the other day... *I haven't had
>> them in years... *I wonder if they would go with my spinach salad? *Maybe a
>> 3-4 cooked and diced? *I'm now out of spinach, actually used up the bag, so
>> need some extender.
>>

>Brussel sprouts translation - bitter little cabbages.

I've begun to think that the food preferences of each person is
dependent upon their personal mouth chemistry. I can't imagine
brussels sprouts being bitter. To me they are sweet and slightly
nutty.
Janet US