Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic
Bob Casanova Bob Casanova is offline

Default Dietary ethics

On Mon, 05 Nov 2012 15:41:22 -0500, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by dh@.:

>On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:49:32 -0700, Bob Casanova > wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 17:59:53 -0400, the following appeared
>>in sci.skeptic, posted by dh@.:

>><snip>

>>> Try presenting an example if you think you're aware of one.

>>No examples exist of "benefitting solely from life", which
>>is the point. Try to keep up, even if you are an idiot.

> LOL!!! You proved yourself a liar then.

You really do have a problem with logic and clear thought,
don't you? And also with honesty, considering that you tried
to change how my reply would be read by snipping everything
past "No examples exist". So you're not just an idiot,
you're a lying idiot.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is