Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Are you ready for Halloween?

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>> >
>> > I plan to be on a plane, flying to Thailand (we leave on the 30th).

>> Ah! Nice!

> Poifect! My daughter will be taking the 10, 9, 8 and 6 year old
> trick-or-treating, so there'll be no one home. ;-)

No point in Angela even going, even though they do still go at her age. The
only thing she has ever gotten on this block was candy and she can't have
it. So... I sent her a card with $5 in it which was kind of silly because
she rarely spends money either. She will likely have enough to buy a new
car or at least a very slightly used one by the time she is old enough to
drive.