Old 17-10-2012, 10:24 PM posted to rec.food.drink
rosaphilia rosaphilia is offline

Default What non-alcoholic drink can I match with traditional shepherds pie?

On Friday, August 31, 2012 5:51:10 AM UTC-4, Cheryl Linderma wrote:
I am cooking shepherds pie and I will obviously be serving wine but I

have a very important attendee who is a non drinker and wanted to match

/ pair a non-alcoholic drink for them. I need to impress please help.

pombegranite and grape juice! mango smoothie! ginseng tea! mint tea! the froth rom the kiss of a addened shepherd!

--

Cheryl Linderma