Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking,alt.gothic
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default DOZENS OF WORLD CLASS ATHLETIC VEGANS SUPPORT ME IN EMAIL

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 03:14:04 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
wrote:

>On Oct 15, 11:14*pm, Goo wrote:
>>
>> Rupert is off doing telemarketing in Germany at present.

>I am doing a post-doc at the University of Münster.

Here's an easy experiment for you, but please be honest about the results.
Ask some of the students if they can comprehend the distinction between lives
which are of positive value and lives which are of negative value for different
beings. The distinction applies to humans as well as other animals, and wildlife
as well as domestic animals. See if any of the subjects are unable to relate to
the distinction in ANY group of animals or humans. If they say that they have no
problem with it in any group as I expect, then you might tell them that you
still can't appreciate it for any creatures at all and see what they say about
that. Their reaction to you telling them that is something I'm quite interested
in, as you should be too. The people I've discussed it with have never had any
problem with the concept and agree that someone who has a problem with it is
extremely unlikely to be able to obtain a PhD, and possibly even a driver's
license.