Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking,alt.gothic
Antonio Veranos[_2_] Antonio Veranos[_2_] is offline

Default DOZENS OF WORLD CLASS ATHLETIC VEGANS SUPPORT ME IN EMAIL

[Rupert, ]
[Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:15:00 -0700 (PDT)]

:
: On Oct 15, 9:12*pm, Antonio Veranos > wrote:
: > [George Plimpton, ]
: > [Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:00:53 -0700]
: >
: > : > Well, it was definitely amusing to me,
: > :
: > : Because you're off your meds again.
: >
: > If you ever want to point out that all vegans are hypocrites whether
: > they know it or not, point out that plankton are animals and see if they
: > can figure out why this is relevant to veganism.
: >
:
: It would not be relevant to my motivations for being vegan, unless the
: plankton were capable of suffering and I were in some way responsible
: for them experiencing more suffering than would otherwise be the case.

Are weasels capable of suffering?

--
Antonio Veranos

<insert witty comment here>