Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking,alt.gothic
Mr. N.A.Cho Mr. N.A.Cho is offline

Default VEGANS SUPPORT ME IN EMAIL - ZOMBIE REALISM IN FILMS AND DOCUMENTARIES

On Oct 15, 2:50*pm, Rupert > wrote:
> On Oct 15, 8:26*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:

> > > Well, you seem to find it obvious. How would you go about convincing
> > > me that you are correct?

> > The very clear and obvious connection to all the other lists of "famous
> > 'vegans'" that are disproportionately populated by Hollywood starlets
> > and other pop culture buffoons.

> Don't see any obvious connection, myself.

> > > You've made no serious study of their work so you wouldn't know.

> > I know that they are most renowned for their efforts in support of "ar"
> > and/or "al". *Those are, of course, pure sophistry.

> You have no particular grounds for that statement, and in any case
> there's much more to Peter Singer's career than that.

> > > And what would that be?

> > The fact that not one has ever been identified on a list of "famous
> > 'vegans'".

> That's not an especially strong ground for the claim you made.
> Accomplished mathematicians are a small percentage of the population.
> If they were represented among vegans to a similar extent to the
> extent to which they are represented in the entire population, the
> number of accomplished mathematicians who are vegan would not be
> especially large and there would be no particular reason to think that
> one of them would have become famous outside academia. I know of three
> vegan mathematicians including myself.- Hide quoted text -

there's been a lot of talk about how the popular television series
Walking Dead is not realistic in its treatment of zombies. This
leads to a key zombie-vegan question. There's been conversations
about cradle-to-grave vegans. If a cradle-to-grave vegan is turned
into a zombie via an unfortunate chain of events,is it more realistic
to think the zombie-vegan would have a taste for meat, or that they'd
retain thier taste for vegan food.