Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking,alt.gothic
Rupert Rupert is offline

Default DOZENS OF WORLD CLASS ATHLETIC VEGANS SUPPORT ME IN EMAIL

On Oct 12, 6:56*pm, Antonio Veranos > wrote:
> [Rupert, ]
> [Fri, 12 Oct 2012 08:46:19 -0700 (PDT)]
>
> : Groundless accusations of lying are unethical.
>
> ...and easily dealt with, presumably. *Why have you chosen otherwise?

I have presented information about vegan athletes. It's very easy to
find.

Jonathan Ball, aka George Plimpton, is quibbling about how many of
them are world-class. At least two of them are. The point is that Mr N
A Cho's stereotype of vegans as "pasty and malnourished" is nonsense.