Beth Cole

Default "Horrifying Vegetarians Since 1980"

Dsorgnzd wrote:
> "Clifford Payne" > wrote in message
>
>>It's also the motto at a great 'cue joint, Boss Hawgs, in Topeka, Kansas.
>>
>>cliff, from pgh
>>

> Back in 2002, Boss Hawg's got mentioned in the Sydney (Australia) Morning
> Herald newspaper because of their motto. A friend in Australia sent me a
> copy, which I sent on to Boss Hawg's. I hope it's on display someplace in
> the restaurant.

Now that you mention it ... I think it is. They frame and hang just
about every clipping that gets sent to them.

(It's pretty good 'que. I've had better from smaller joints, like the
one we tried last weekend, in Winfield, Kansas. Dad runs the cooker,
Mom runs the kitchen, the two teenage girls handle the front, and the
pre-teen son sells lump charcoal in brown paper grocery sacks next to
the front door. They also sell smaller versions of the homemade offset
cooker that they use.)

Beth

--
The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or
cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men