Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default uncle ben's tortillas

On Sun, 07 Oct 2012 06:14:34 -0400, Gary > wrote:

> I laughed a short while back when Barbara said something like she would
> never dream of grocery shopping at 6am. For you Barbara - if you ever wake
> up at 3:15am some Saturday morning, think of me....I'll be at the grocery
> store doing my weekly shopping (on the East Coast). heheh It's the
> "traditional" grocery shopping time for me. And btw, if you ever need boxes
> for moving or whatever, that time is good. Often the stockers are still
> working and many empty boxes in the isles, free for the asking/taking.

Back when I used to drive the kids to school and they had to be there
by 7:30AM, I'd be grocery shopping by 8 (Price Club used to open at 8
too, which was really nice - Costco doesn't). Grocery shopping alone
just isn't enough incentive to drag my sorry a** out of bed at the
crack of dawn.

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila