Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Anyone plan on trying new foods/recipes?

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Peppermint Patootie" > wrote in message
> news
>> In article >,
>> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>>
>>> I asked
>>> what I thought was a very clear and specific question. Do you have a
>>> favorite recipe for boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked with
>>> Mexican
>>> seasoning? How more specific could I be? I did not say... Do you have
>>> Mexican recipe that uses chicken? Do you know how we could eat chicken
>>> with
>>> something else and make it low carb? Nope. Didn't ask that. And yet
>>> they
>>> did go out of their way to answer that.

>> You said, and I quote: "Anyone know of a Mexican type recipe for
>> preparing boneless, skinless chicken breasts?" That is not the same as
>> "boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked with Mexican seasoning."

> Right. For the chicken. Did I mention anything else? I only said
> chicken because that is all I wanted to fix. Chicken.

OK, how about pan frying, baking, boiling, or grilling a chicken breast then
simply place one of these next to it...and you'll have one of *your* Mexican
Chicken Breasts with no extra ingredients.

http://www.orientaltrading.com/fiest...aleSku=27/1053

Cheri