Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Anyone plan on trying new foods/recipes?

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "Peppermint Patootie" > wrote in message
> news
>> In article >,
>> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone know of a Mexican type recipe for preparing boneless, skinless
>>> chicken breasts?

>> I like to just put raw chicken in a pan, pour jarred salsa over it, and
>> bake it at 350F for 50 minutes to 1 hour. Yummy.

> And melted cheese over the top for a quick parmiagiana style meal.

Well that she wouldn't eat. She likes cheese by itself or once in awhile a
grilled cheese sandwich or macaroni and cheese. But she doesn't really like
cheese in or on things otherwise. She even complained about her beans
tonight. She said she wanted no cheese on the taco but it was okay on the
beans. I think they took all of the cheese that would have been on her taco
and in my food and put it in her beans. I think because she had to do
without cheese for so long, she no longer has a taste for it like that. The
same thing happened to me. I used to like nachos. But I found that once I
resumed eating cheese, it was just too much for me. I no longer eat cheese
and I find that even the faux cheese can be offputting. I seem to only like
it on pizza and then only the tiniest sprinkle. I found that once I put
even a little on beans or nachos, they didn't taste good. The taste was
just overwhelming.