Posted to rec.food.cooking
Michel Boucher[_3_] Michel Boucher[_3_] is offline

Default For little Moron

spamtrap1888 > wrote in news:6a2ef6c7-885c-
:

>> Not US history, no. ÿDo they teach Canadian history in USAia?

> Sure. We had to read I Married the Klondike, the Autobiography of
> Duddy Kravitz, and Les NŠgres blancs d'Am‚rique

Ok, first of all, literature is NOT history, and second of all it
is "The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz" which leads me to think
that you either read it perfunctorily or not at all.

And did you read Nègres blancs d'Amérique in French? Or did you
just not want to type the title in English?

What about Félix-Antoine Savard and Félix Leclerc and Hubert Aquin?
Not history either, but damned good literature.

--

Traditions are group efforts to keep the unexpected
from happening.

-- Barbara Tober