Old 22-09-2012, 08:08 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default when in doubt, throw it out...

"Somebody" wrote in message
I just had the weirdest thing happen-- I sneezed about 20 times in about 5
minutes... I opened the fridge to eat a spinach salad I made earlier.
I've never sneezed so much in my life. I almost called my ex, to call 911.
Can a person die from not being able to stop sneezing? I blew my nose and
still sneezed another 6 or so times. (It was like an x-files episode.)

I've stopped now, maybe I should not open the fridge again. I try and keep
a clean fridge and it's only couple years old.... all I wanted to do was
eat the spinach salad..

*tapping fingers* my mom said: when in doubt, throw it out... I suppose
the spinach salad is not worth dying over and better safe than sorry (and
dead). It was a bag I had eaten couple days ago and seemed fine other
than being a bit oldish, as spinach gets.

If you had been drinking a lot the night before it would be fairly common.
Nothing really dangerous about it though as far as I know.

Cheri