Posted to alt.food.asian
IanG IanG is offline

Default Perfect Asian Dipping Sauce

On 9/13/2012 12:38 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 21:43:26 -0400, IanG wrote:
>
>> I love MP. I have even bought bottles for friends to make sure they try
>> it. Adding this extra stuff just makes it even better.

> You have the right idea! Still great on it's own, and can be tailored
> to fit the occasion!
>
> MPSCS Rocks! (did I already say that? ;-)
>
> -sw

It looks like someone else loves sweet chili sauce too:

"Short of smearing it on my face in lieu of facial cream (but that’s
only because chilli sauce lacks SPF to protect you from UVA/UVB), I use
this dipping sauce in, and with, everything, even things I shouldn’t use
it with: fresh spring rolls, fried spring rolls, crispy wantons, crab
rangoon, fried chicken, grilled chicken, steamed chicken, fried
calamari, lumpia, etc."

Its Leela at

http://shesimmers.com/2009/02/how-to...i-dipping.html

and