Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ema Nymton Ema Nymton is offline

Default Chuck Roast

On 9/2/2012 10:11 PM, sf wrote:

> I would love to visit South America and Argentina is high on the list.

You would enjoy the people, they are warm and friendly. I do not speak
Portuguese, but I would say "Bon Gia" when someone stepped into the
elevator. If they said anything else, I was in trouble, because I only
know a few words. They play American music in the airport, restaurants,
dentist's office. George and I both went by ourselves, twice, and
stayed for a month both times. One of these days, we will go together.

As far as beef, we raised Angus, Herefords, Longhorns, Santa Gertrudis
and Beefmasters. This cattle provided all of our meat, and I could not
tell a difference between them, but my mother swears that Herefords are
the best.

Becca